I love to cast on new things. I know I'll finish them in my own time. If something gets put into hibernation for too long, I'll admit that its actually headed for the frog pond. But generally, I need a variety of projects to bounce between. Afterall, who can really concentrate on a complicated lace while at knitting group? I know I can't! And who wants to deal with endless rows or rounds of stockinette or garter ALL the time? Gotta have big projects like sweaters and afghans and small ones like socks and gloves. Its just the way I am. If you can do one project at a time from start to finish before casting on another, more power to you. That's not me. So, in the spirit of de-shaming WIPaholism, I will attempt a list of all the current WIPs that I have going (if I can recall them all... some hide from me). They also are in no particular order, just as they come to me:
- Flowering Weeds Shawl (my name based on the handspun yarn I'm using for it)
- 2 Baby Surprise Jackets (Ravelry Link)
- Goddess Knits Anniversary Shawl
- Titania Sweater
- Swallowtail Shawl
- Mystery Shawl 10 (Ravelry Link)
- Mini Holiday Stockings
- 9 different Traveling Scarves (which is a whole lotta 4" sections! - another Rav link)
- 2 Prayer Shawls
- A pair of fingerless gloves
And I have everything lined up to cast on for the Halloween 08 Mystery Shawl (Rav Link) and the Winter 08 Mystery Shawl.
So, embrace your inner caster-onner! LOL!
Blogged with the Flock Browser