2. Bob's Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my wallet/clutch and my knitting bag.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be salsa because I'm hot & spicy! LOL! Okay, not really, but it sounded good. But I love the way the word sounds. Come on... say it... SALSA...ahhh! :).
5. "Yo-Boy" or "gangsta" speech and writing, any ignorant writing really (u no wut i meen?) is really high up on my list of pet peeves. Not the innocently ignorant writing of the VERY young, but anyone middle school age and older shouldn't be speaking or writing like a moron.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I'll just get Michael to sleep, then I can do some knitting....zzzzzzzzz".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting back to work on my Goddess Knits Shawl now that I found my beading hook, tomorrow my plans include more laundry now that we replaced the leaking hose and Sunday, I want to enjoy a bbq at Ruthanne's!
Blogged with the Flock Browser