1. A smile is worth a thousand.... bucks these days. Don't get me started on the price of dentistry.....
2. Scrabble is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more organization (and yarn) in my life and less clutter (which yarn doesn't count as!!).
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of how hot it is.
5. I just remembered I need to find some stuff to sell on eBay. I'm sick of being broke.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "When you believe He's all you need, that will be your defining moment...".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Clue #1 for the Goddess Knits Anniversary Shawl Along, tomorrow my plans include starting on Clue #2 for the shawl and cleaning out the girls' old room and Sunday, I want to stay home, but we are going to sister-in-law's for a big, double graduation party.... so far away, so much gas, so much time driving....blah Not that I don't like the in-laws, I do, just don't like the drive.
Blogged with the Flock Browser