1. Idle hands are are a waste of perfectly good knitting time.
2. I love hot water in the shower, not that I get that often in a house with one bathroom and 9 people..... I need a tankless water heater!!
3. My favorite time of the day is when everyone is asleep and I can knit or read in peace.
4. The last tea I drank was Tazo's Passion.
5. I like to hang at home, with friends over for company in the Summer.
6. My mother always said wash your hands after using the bathroom. She was right and now I find myself asking my kids all the time, "Did you wash your hands?".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to more knitting/crocheting (big surprise!!) and trying to finish getting my room organized/cleaned enough to set up the crib, tomorrow my plans include some quiet time when Bob takes the kids to the beach to fly kites (although I might go with them and....*drumroll*....bring my knitting) and Sunday, I want to enjoy Robyn's Pampered Chef party and the company of friends!
Blogged with the Flock Browser