2. Confessor by Terry Goodkind was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make me think, make me laugh and guarantee blogging activity for me.
4. In nature I like looking at tidepools.
5. Mitt Romney should win the US elections but I'll have to settle for McCain, the lesser of 3 evils.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was recently, while driving with my son Patrick discussing the misfortune of Ted Kennedy (we live in Hyannis) and Monty Python and the Holy Grail and possible activities we could conduct in front of the compound.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace & quiet, tomorrow my plans include Scrabble and Apples to Apples and Sunday, I want to relax, knit & bbq!
Blogged with the Flock Browser