1. What are your top three favorite colors? Pinks, Blues & Black (just not Navy blue or neon colors)
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Which ones don't I enjoy would be a shorter list! LOL! Tops would be knit, crochet & spinning. Oh, and sewing when I can find the time & room.
3. What products do you really covet? Oh my.... covet? Heh.... lots! I really covet an Ashford spinning wheel, but that is out of the range of this swap... I always like new stitch markers or other little knitting tools. A new drop spindle has been pulling at me, too. I'm really not sure "covet" applies to any of them. :)
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I enjoy Scrabble, reading (sci-fi/fantasy & Christian), computer games, baking
5. Is there anything you collect? Children. :) Something smaller? Key chains. Unusual and state ones, especially.
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Not surprisingly, Pisces. Not that I put any stock in horoscopes, though. For Chinese zodiac, I have the privilege of being a Rat. :)
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? Light florals, spice scents, nature (pine, sandalwood, etc.) Nothing very heavy & perfumey... makes me gag. Literally.
…types of music and/or bands? Hmm... big variety there, but mostly rock music. Christian Rock - Casting Crowns is a favorite. I like so much more though... from Billy Joel to the Sex Pistols!
…authors? Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Robert Jordan, Jean Auel, Joyce Meyers, Max Lucado
…animals? Wolves, big cats, ring-tailed lemurs... exotic & cute animals
…places to shop? YARN STORES!! :) Also enjoy "craft stores" like AC Moore, Jo-Ann's. Border's bookstore. Online I like Knit Picks.
…season? Winter (a real one, with snow, not like this year) and Autumn
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I love wool and wool blended with alpaca or silk, sock yarn, basically natural fibers, although acrylic has its uses. I also like new pens/markers/sharpies. Do those count as craft supplies? :) Any new knit, crochet or spinning tools are fun.
…candies or goodies? Oh boy... I"m doing Weight Watchers now, so I'm trying to be good. But if I were to use my weekly points on a treat.... I love dark chocolate, hate white chocolate (its NOT chocolate!! LOL). I like almonds & hazelnuts, but hate walnuts. Ferrer Rocher, M & M's, red Twizzlers... mmmm....
8. Do you have any wish lists? Not an official one, like online. Usually nice yarns are on my lists. I've always wanted to try Malabrigio, after hearing of its wonders. :)
9. Are you allergic to anything? Nope, but my husband is allergic to cigarette smoke.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Have 2 dogs, Siberian Huskies. One male (Amaruk) and one female (Tikaani).
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here. My ravelry ID is madcraftermom. I'm not sure what else might be helpful... Hmm.. I just had a baby girl in January, my eighth baby. :)
Blogged with Flock