1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, #1 is taken care of....
Here goes #2.....
Seven Facts of Dee
- I am a craft-a-holic..... In fact, I suffer from OCCD - Obsessive Compulsive Crafting Disorder. I also have the accompanying affliction of PADD - Project Attention Deficit Disorder. This leads to large amounts of yarn and UFO's in my house. You can find my previous post regarding these disorders here.
- I homeschool most of my children. I have a 19 year old son who is no longer at home and 16 & 14 year olds in public school. But my 12.5, 11.5 & 8 year old are homeschooled, as will be my almost 3 year old and my 3 week old (Yes, that totals 8 and I do know what causes it). Most of the time its good, but there are days when I look longingly at the passing yellow bus..... ;) Usually on long, long rainy days...
- I have a totally irrational fear of moths and butterflies. Spiders? No problem. Rats? Love 'em! Snakes? Bring 'em on! But I have hurt myself in attempts to get away from moths. I have pulled over the car by the side of the road, thrown it in Park and jumped out screaming for my CHILDREN to "kill it! kill it!!". LOL!
- I love my computer. I would rather go without television than internet. I'd rather go without phone service than internet. I also love to make computer graphics for fun (yeah, those little "Find me on Ravelry as...." buttons are my work - little self-pat on the back...).
- Apparently I have the exact same voice as my 16 1/2 year old son. People calling my home are always mixing us up, and I'm talking close friends and family! My husband has even made this mistake. I'm not sure which one of us should be insulted..... do I sound like a teenage boy or does he sound like a 35-year old woman?
- Chat-speak & lazy internet spelling & grammar drive me nuts. I can deal with some abbreviations (KWIM?), but the really atrocious stuff makes my eyes & head hurt. Lyk whin ppl r 2 lazy 2 spel or use punchewashun n stuf.... Now, these people might have wonderful points of view and contributions to discussions, but whenever I see that stuff I just skip right over it.
- I'm an odd mix of stuff to most people. I homeschool, I knit, crochet & sew, I grind my own wheat to make my own bread, I cloth diaper (& cloth "moon care") with diapers I sew myself. But I don't do homebirth (until they make a home epidural kit) and I'm extremely right-wing politically. Someone on one of my message boards once coined the perfect name for me.... Crunchy, Earthy Right-Wing Gun Nut. :)
Note: Cross-posted on Diary of a Mad Crafter and Baby-A-Baby Swap Blog
Blogged with Flock