Both for about 20 years. I call myself "ambicrafterous". :)
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
This very moment, on this date....
- 2 Dishcloths
- A pair of wool socks, Broken Rib Socks pattern
- A to-be-felted purse
- The Shawl Collar baby sweater from Debbie Bliss' Essential Baby
- A pair of fingerless gloves
- A baby sweater of my own pattern to match the baby hat from One Skein
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
Another tricky question..... do the needles count? Scissors?
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
- Wool, any brand, worsted weight first, then sock
- Paton's Soy Wool Stripes
- Sugar N' Cream dishcloth cotton
- Almost any novelty yarn, especially fun fur/eyelash yarns
- Anything "plasticy" feeling... does that make sense?
- Really stiff, scratchy acrylics
Either black, pinks or purples
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
Hand-dyed wools, fancier silk blends and alpaca first, then some baby yarns and sock yarns
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
That's also hard to pick as it changes. I'm very fond of my Simple Knitted Bodice sweater and that is posted on this blog. My newest favorite is my blue Pumpkin Purse, also on this blog.
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Currently, dishcloths, socks, wool diaper covers (crochet), most baby items
9) Do you collect anything?
Besides yarn and children? Keychains. I love keychains. The more unique, the better and touristy ones from different states.
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
- Books (I enjoy sci-fi fantasy such as Sword of Truth series & Dragonriders of Pern, also Christian books)
- Computer games (Sims 2 is my favorite)
- Board games
Yes, my id is madcraftermom. Link in sidebar of this blog.
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
All of the above!!
13) Favorite Sweets?
Chocolate Truffles, Red Twizzlers, Peanut and/or Almond M & Ms, Ferrer Roche
14) Any allergies?
15) Do you have pets? kids?
Yes to both. 2 Siberian Huskies - male: Amaruk, female: Tikaani
7 children (close to 8..... scheduled induction on 1/23/08):
- Christopher, 19 (not at home)
- Patrick, 16
- Justin, 14
- Melissa, 12.5
- Sarah, 11.5
- Molly, 8
- Michael, 2 3/4 (bday 3/31)
- Expecting Abigail
Blogged with Flock