On other fronts, my Molly Sweater is coming along. I'm just into the armhole shaping on the back. If it comes out well, I'll figure out the pattern for a couple other sizes and maybe offer it to others.
My Kipling Baby Sweater is also working up nicely. I had some difficulty with getting the sleeve started, but finally figured it out. Only had to frog the sleeve once. LOL!
After some initial difficulties with the Husbeast Socks pattern, I've got them going now. They will be a Christmas or birthday gift for Bob (his bday is 12/24). I'm knitting them in Paton's Classic Wool in New Denim. I love Ravely!! After my initial frustration, I made a comment on the pattern about the missing directions, asking if anyone had it corrected that they contact me. Well, the designer herself messaged me with the correction! And today when I looked at the pattern online, she had corrected the missing info. That part being corrected makes a big difference, but the combination of pregnancy brain and sinus cold also caused me to mess up right from the cast on. All better now, albeit not far in. :)
Finally, both of my prayer shawls are coming along nicely. I need to get one or both done before November 18th. That Sunday another woman and I will be "showcasing" our Prayer Shawl Ministry in the church lobby. Good thing the fall weather lights a fire under my.... productiveness. :)
So, enough with the blogging already, back to the knitting. Time to cast-on the lovely Juliet. :)
Blogged with Flock