I finished my first KAL! Not only that, its my first sweater that I've made for myself! I'm very pleased with the resuts.
As you see by previous posts, I had issues with the dye lots and the sleeves. I was at Jo-Ann's right after they opened at 9am to get the dpns to do the sleeves. As soon as I transferred to those from the two circulars, things flew along.
I ended up deciding on the short sleeve version and on doing some of the crossover cable at the bottom instead of the moss stitch. For the sleeves, I picked up 4 stitches to close the gap in the underarm, which worked great for fitting the crossover cable pattern. I didn't do 2 inches, but rather 2 repeats of the 4 rows, as I did on the bottom. Overall I'm pleased with this sweater and can't wait to show it off. :)